Terms & Conditions
''Supplier means Decorlicious Distributors Limited, and any company which is directly or indirectly a subsidiary of Decorlicious Distributors Limited and any duly authorised agent.
''Client'' means the person, authorised agent or legal entity described in the application or stated on the invoice or order form, buying goods and/or services from Decorlicious Distributors Limited.
Terms of Payment and Conditions of Sale
The terms for operating an account with Decorlicious Distributors are outlined below;
1. Payment of the purchase price and all other amounts in respect of each order is due at time of placing an order, unless a credit account has been established by completing an application form and this being approved by Decorlicious Distributors Limited. In this case payments will be due on the 20th day of the month following the date of invoice or delivery, whichever is the earlier.
Please select Purchase order when checking out on system for credit account customers.
2. Ownership in such goods is retained by the Company until payment in full is made for the goods and for all other goods supplied by the Company to the Customer. If such goods are sold by the customer prior to payment therefor and if they become constituents of other goods then in proceeds of sale thereof shall be the property of the Company.
3. These goods are supplied on the further condition that the Company is granted the irrevocable right by the Purchaser to enter upon the premises where the goods are situated to repossess the goods for which the Purchaser has not been paid. All costs and expenses incurred by the Company as a result of any such action shall by payable by the Purchaser on demand and the Purchaser further agrees to indemnify the Company in respect thereof.
4. Interest will be charged at the rate of 10% per month on all overdue accounts. If necessary for the Company to take any steps to recover an overdue account, all costs and expenses ( including taxes thereon and legal fees) incurred by it ( whether in relation to legal proceedings or otherwise) in enforcing its right to recovery shall be payable in addition to that overdue account.
5. In the event that we are unable to supply any goods that have been paid for, these will be back ordered and supplied when available or a refund will be issued upon request.
6. Payments will be accepted by cash, cheque, electronic banking, or credit card.
7. There is no minimum order requirement on all our brands.
2.The client is deemed to have accepted each order unless written notice of any shortage defect or other reason for non acceptance is given within 7 days of the date of delivery. Liability in such circumstances is limited where appropriate to the replacement of missing of defective products or the refund of an appropriate portion of the purchase price at the option of the vendor.
3.The purchase price is exclusive of GST, and other taxes, charges or levies, insurance, packaging and freight, all of which shall be additional charges to the customer.
3.1 Price will be specified on the invoice or quotation, and will be at current price at the time of the delivery plus GST.
3.2 The price price may be increase by the supplier to account for any change in the NZ: AU exchange rate to the extent that such change affects the cost of manufacturer or supply of the products to the customer between date of order and delivery.
4.1 The client permits the supplier to collect, use and retain any information concerning the client, for the purpose of assessing the clients credit worthiness, to enforce any rights under this contract, or marketing of any goods and services provided by the supplier to any other party.
4.2 The client permits the supplier to disclose information obtained to any person for the purpose set out in clause 4.1
Risk and Delivery
5.1 The goods remain at the suppliers risk until the delivery to the client
5.2 Delivery of goods, shall be deemed complete when the supplier gives possession of the goods for delivery to the client, or possession of the goods is given to a general carrier, for delivery to the client.
5.3 The supplier shall not be liable to the client for damage or loss due to failure by the supplier to deliver the goods promptly or at all.
Limitations of Liability
6.1 The supplier is not responsible for failure or deterioration of the products where the products have been affected by improper handing or storage, contamination or other adverse conditions, alteration, or interference by other parties, the use or application of the products outside the normal or intended purposes of the products or outside the directions or limitations imposed by the manufacturer.
6.2 The supplier is not liable for any loss of profits, or any consequential indirect loss, or damage of any kind arising directly or indirectly from any breach of suppliers obligation under this contract or in tort. Where the supplier is liable to the client, the maximum cost for any liability shall not exceed the value of the goods or services provided by the supplier to the client.
Consumer Guarantee Act
7.1 The Guarantees contained in the consumer guarantees act 1993 are excluded if the client acquires goods or services from the supplier for the purposes of a business.
Return of goods
8.1 The client shall be deemed to have accepted the goods unless the client notifies the supplier otherwise in 7 days of delivery of the goods to the client.
8.2 If the goods are not accepted according to clause 9.1 of this contract the client shall pay for the delivery of the returned goods to the supplier.
8.3 The supplier will not accept product returned for credit that is in anyway damaged, or not merchantable quality, or product that has been specially manufactured or procured for the client.
7.4 The supplier may cancel these terms and conditions or cancel delivery of goods and services at any time before the goods are delivered by giving written notice. The supplier shall not be liable for any loss or damage arising from such cancellation.
9.1 The contract shall in all respects be deemed to be a contract made in New Zealand and New Zealand law shall govern the validity, construction and performance of the contract.
10.1 For goods not manufactured by the supplier the warranty shall be the current warranty provided by the manufacturer of the goods. The supplier shall be under no liability whatsoever except for the conditions as detailed and stipulated in the manufacturers warranty.
11.1 The supply of product to customer for resale on the Internet is at the absolute discretion of the supplier and may be discontinued at any time. Clients shall not sell, offer for sale or otherwise advertise the product on any NZ or overseas trading or auction website or any website which the supplier considers detrimental to its distribution network.
- Top -